Get Pre-approved. Be a step ahead! A pre-approval letter indicates you’re qualified and ready to buy. How? Call the bank you do your banking with or call us for our favorite loan officers
How to WIN a bid on a house in todays fast paced market
Dated: March 17 2021
- Get Pre-approved. Be a step ahead! A pre-approval letter indicates you’re qualified and ready to buy. How? Call the bank you do your banking with or call us for our favorite loan officers.
- Make your offer your Highest & Best. Right from the start, know your max! Remove any contingencies that won't hurt you. Write up a nice letter to the seller (it still works).
- Need to sell first? A bridge loan might help! It’s a way to take out a temporary loan against your current home to make a down payment on a new home. Allowing you to waive your home sale contingency.
- Act Fast. The housing market is very strong right now, buyers are scooping up homes fast! If you wait, it will be gone!
- Be flexible on your closing date. If you can close earlier or later depending on what the seller needs, be sure to mention that up front. Just make sure it works for you to.
- Don't give up. If it was meant to be, it will happen.
This fast paced market will not last forever. Don't overpay for a house now and be upside down later. Working to pay your mortgage every month is not fun. Be sure you can afford it now and in the future.
Best of luck, we're here when you need us!
Both my Dad and my Father-in-law were Real Estate Brokers. From watching them, I learned that real estate is not just about buying and selling, it's an emotional process that should be handled with ho....
Latest Blog Posts
Are you looking for a new home to purchase? Or do you just like to go to open houses? Here is an easy way to find out where all the open houses are each weekend